Participation is possible by submitting papers. beeing accepted and coming to Gothenburg. There are tree types of submissions: position papers, research papers and reports. All types should treat a topic from the workshop themes.
- Position papers (2-6
pages): Such papers should state the position of the authors
regarding any topic of the workshop.
- Reports (4-8 pages):
Experience reports and case studies are expected to be submitted
in this category.
- Research papers (8-15 pages full research papers, 8-10 pages research in progress): Research papers should describe innovative approaches.
- June 26, 2016 (extended): paper submission deadline
- July 10, 2016: author notification deadline
- August 10, 2016: camera-ready submission deadline
- September 14, 2016: workshop date
Room RB206 (See Venue on conference page)
Paper submission and selection
Papers will be submitted to the Easychair conference managment system, where 2-3 highly qualified reviewers will evaluate them. The papers with at least two positive reviews will be considered for the workshop.
Workshop papers should be formatted following the Springer's LNCS formatting guidelines (see http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html). Workshop papers will be published either in CEUR proceedings of BIR Workshops or in the journal Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling (CSIMQ). In case of CEUR proceedings, the extended versions of the papers will be considered for publication in CSIMQ http://csimq.mozello.lv/.