Participation is possible by submitting papers beeing accepted and coming to Stockholm. There are three types of submissions: position papers, research papers and reports. All types should treat a topic from the workshop themes.
- Position papers (2-6
pages): Such papers should state the position of the authors
regarding any topic of the workshop.
- Reports (5-8 pages):
Experience reports and case studies are expected to be submitted
in this category.
- Research papers ( max. 15 pages full research papers, max. 10 pages research in progress): Research papers should describe innovative approaches.
- August 4, 2021 : paper submission deadline (extended)
- August 22, 2021: author notification deadline
- August 31, 20201: camera-ready submission deadline
- September 22, 2021: workshop date
To be announced
Paper submission and selection
Papers will be submitted to the conference managment system EasyChair, where 2-3 highly qualified reviewers will evaluate them. The papers with at least two positive reviews will be considered for the workshop.
Workshop papers should be formatted following the Springer's LNCS formatting guidelines (see Springer). Extended selected papers will be published the journal Complex Systems Informatics and Modeling (CSIMQ).